Monday, August 23, 2010

Vegetable paratha

Stuffing

1/2 cup cauliflower, 1/2 cup broccoli,1 big russet potato STEAMED
1 small onion minced
1 table spoon of minced cilantro
1/2 spoon jeera
1/2 spoon red chilli powder
1 spoon tandoori masala or combination of dhania, jeera and pepper powder
salt
2 teaspoon constarch

Mix and mash all the above ingredients

For dough:
2 cups atta + 1 spoon garlic powder+ salt
Mix into chapati dough consistency


Method:
roll dough
place stuffing
close it
roll it
cook on tawa

1 comment:

  1. hi, first time here, love your intro = those were all the same aromas that wafted from our kitchen growing up and I too dedicated my food blog to my mom who was my guru. of course over the years, I've picked up dishes she never made, but it's all good :))
    no pics of the parathas?

    ReplyDelete